YOUR COACH'S REFINING TIPS**
Your Decléor Coach will give you some simple tips to guide and support you through a stress-free Slimming programme...
- First thing in the morning or before going to bed, drink a glass of warm water with a slice of lemon.
- Do you enjoy a drink or two with the girls? Don't forget that alcoholic drinks are high in calories (one 12.5 cl glass of wine = 100 kcalories, a glass of martini=210 calories) *
- Make breakfast a ritual to get your day off to a good start and make sure you eat at least 1 piece of fruit, 1 dairy product, 1 cracker and a cup of tea or glass of orange juice.
- It is recommended that you eat 3 meals a day. Skipping meals won't help your figure, it simply means you're likely to eat twice as much at the next meal.
- Forget lifts and escalators and take the stairs as often as you can during the day (even, and especially, when going to see a colleague on the next floor up).
- For all your journeys on public transport, get off one stop early and walk to your destination.
** The advice provided in no case replaces a medical opinion