YOUR COACH'S REFINING TIPS**
Your Decléor Coach will give you some simple tips to guide and support you through a stress-free Slimming programme...
- Make breakfast a ritual to get your day off to a good start and make sure you eat at least 1 piece of fruit, 1 dairy product, 1 cracker and a cup of tea or glass of orange juice.
- It is recommended that you eat 3 meals a day. Skipping meals won't help your figure, it simply means you're likely to eat twice as much at the next meal.
- What about your little afternoon snack? Opt for fruit (clementines, apples) or dairy products (yoghurt) and dark chocolate instead of prepared snacks which make you put on weight simply by looking at them…
- Do you cook everything in oil or butter? Use non-stick pans and swap your sunflower oil for olive oil, and don't forget that a lot of dishes can be steam cooked!
- Water, water and even more water? Yes, ladies, we can never tell you often enough "drink 1.5 litres of water a day" to help cleanse your system.
** The advice provided in no case replaces a medical opinion