YOUR COACH'S REFINING TIPS**
Your Decléor Coach will give you some simple tips to guide and support you through a stress-free Slimming programme...
- Forget lifts and escalators and take the stairs as often as you can during the day (even, and especially, when going to see a colleague on the next floor up).
- For all your journeys on public transport, get off one stop early and walk to your destination.
- Of course it's difficult to exercise in the office, however simply moving about more (going to say hello to colleagues in the morning ) has a positive effect on your body. Of course, you mustn't take advantage of all this movement as an excuse to avoid doing any work …
- When it comes to short journeys, get into the habit of leaving your car in the garage and walk or cycle instead.
- Cycling, swimming, running, aqua aerobics and even walking are all good ways to boost the microcirculation and tone your figure.
** The advice provided in no case replaces a medical opinion