- INCI name
- HELICHRYSUM ITALICUM FLOWER OIL
- Essential oil name
- Everlasting essential oil
- Part used
- *Franchomme, P. La science des huiles essentielles médicinales. (Guy Trédaniel, 2015).
- Extraction method
- Steam distillation
- 2.5 ML of essential oil produced with 1 KG of everlasting plant*
About the plant
- Common names
- Latin name
- Helichrysum italicum
- Botanical family
- Plant detail
- The plant is a shrub with a 20-30 cm height. The small flowers are yellow, bloom in the summer and never wither.
- Flowering period
Our expert Dr Françoise Couic Marinier tells you all about essential oils.
With proven antibacterial, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, Everlasting Essential Oil, also known as Helichrysum Essential Oil, has various benefits to boost your health, mind and skin.
Here’s all you need to know about Helichrysum Oil, and how this element of aromatherapy can benefit you by incorporating it into your daily rituals.