About Fine Lavender
- INCI name
- LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA OIL
- Essential oil name
- Real lavender essential oil / Clonal lavender essential oil
- Part used
- Sweet, floral, lightly aromatic
- Extraction method
- Steam distillation
- Between 5 and 8.5 ML of lavender essential oil per KG of lavender*
About the plant
- Common names
- True lavender, English lavender, Garden lavender, Common lavender, Narrow-leaved lavender.
- Latin name
- Lavandula angustifolia
- Botanical family
- Plant detail
- Lavender is a shrub that can reach 1 meter tall
- Flowering period
- Blooming: April-May / Harvest: July-August
- Native region
- South of France.
Our expert Dr Françoise Couic Marinier tells you all about essential oils.
With its beautiful purple blossoms, intoxicating scent and extensive medicinal benefits, Lavender Essential Oil is highly prized within the world of aromatherapy.
Here’s all you need to know about lavender oil and how to incorporate it into your daily rituals for the ultimate skin rejuvenation, detox and mood booster.
You may also like
Aromessence Essential Oils-Serum
Bath & Shower Gel - Travel size
light day cream
Bath & Shower Gel - super Size
rich day cream