- INCI name
- EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS LEAF OIL
- Essential oil name
- Eucalyptus globulus essential oil
- Portugal, China
- Part used
- Penetrating, refreshing, balsamic
- Extraction method
- Steam distillation
- 20 mL of EO per kilogram of leaves*
About the plant
- Common names
- Eucalyptus globulus, Tasmanian bluegum, Southern blue-gum, Fever tree
- Latin name
- Eucalyptus globulus
- Botanical family
- Plant detail
- There are about 500 species of Eucalyptus, Eucalyptus globulus being the most commonly used. This tree grows fast and needs lots of water, so it has been used to fight against anophele’s habitat, the mosquito responsible for malaria, and led to the “Fever tree” common name.
Our expert Dr Françoise Couic Marinier tells you all about essential oils.
Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Instantly refreshing and revitalising, Eucalyptus Essential Oil has been around for hundreds of years. Native to Australia, this potent element has a myriad of benefits for your mind, body and health.
Here’s all you need to know about Eucalyptus Oil in aromatherapy.
You may also like
Cica-botanic - Balm